Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Sprinkles are for Winners!


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a fun card to share with you using dies from Frantic Stamper!!

I don't eat donuts much, but when I do have one I love long johns with white frosting and sprinkles!!

There's something about those sprinkles!!  Kind of like glitter!!  Just makes a person happy!!

I'm featuring the fun Donut (10438) die set for this card:
I used the Donut Sentiments (CL-092) for the fun sentiment!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's products here!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Looks yummy!!! I enjoy maple glaze donuts whenever I hit up a donut shop! Which is maybe once every 3 months! LOL Your card is adorable Kendra. Makes me want a donut now!! Hahaha Have a great day!

Theresa