Monday, April 30, 2018

Manly Monday


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

Manly Monday

With the theme in mind, I decided to create a Father's Day tag!

I absolutely LOVE the Just Tag Dies set, so I decided to grab the set for the layers for my tag:
I also used the 3 Star Stitched Dies to die cut the largest, which I then stamped the 'Happy Father's Day sentiment on from the Have a Super Day stamp set!

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

5 comments:

Linda Hott said...

Pretty neat dad's day tag!!!

Joan Smith said...

Oh Miss Kendra What a Beautiful Tag you created! Love the paper, colors and your embellishing ideas. Your ideas using Miss Emma's awesome goodies sure make for a Cool and Great Father's Day Tag!! YOU so ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Cute tag!!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Scrapper69 said...

Wonderful Father's Day Tag! Sometimes you just need something quick and I like this idea!

Theresa

quilt4fun2 said...

Wonderful manly Father's Day tag! Any dad would feel special to get this on a gift!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com