Thursday, April 5, 2018

MCT Throwback Thursday


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

Throwback Thursday

We were asked to showcase an older stamp set that isn't retired!!

I decided to work with the awesome Happy Thoughts stamp and die set for my sentiment. the 'You make my heart" was stamped with black ink and I die cut the Smile a few times and layered them together!
I used my Distress Oxide Inks to add the yellow on my white cardstock!  I then stamped two of the happy faces from the Just Brew It! stamp and die set randomly!

A fun little notecard!!

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

4 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Well that's so fun & Creative! I like the idea with using older stamp sets! So CUTE!

Theresa

Marilyn said...

Cute!!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

quilt4fun2 said...

Your card is adorable...what a super idea! It made me smile!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Linda Hott said...

Just love it, happy, happy, happy!