Sunday, April 29, 2018

Dance in the Rain


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a cute card to share with you using fun dies from Frantic Stamper!!

They say...April Showers bring May flowers!!  So in my opinion, bring on the RAIN!!!  (Well not too much that my plants drowned!!) I lover flowers!!  The anticipation of seeing how my flowers come up and grow this each year gets me excited!!

Anyway on to my card for today....

I started off by using the Rainy Days (CL-087) stamp set!  I used both the boots in the stamp set to create my fun colorful background!!
I used the Sentiment Labels and Strips (10398) to create my layered label, in which I then stamped the fun sentiment, which is also from the Rainy Days (CL-087) stamp set!

I added the cute umbrella from the Rainy Day Necessities (10390) die set behind my sentiment label!!

I finished off the card by adding a few sequins just above the umbrella to act as rain!!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's products here!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------




1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

LOVE the rain boot background in the different colors! And that sentiment is beautiful... I have this sentiment on a wall in my house... it's speaks volumes!! :)

Theresa