Sunday, April 8, 2018

Friends

Hello Stamping Friends!!

I'm on the Dare 2B Artzy Blog today!!

I finally created my first Eclipse card!!!

Today I am featuring the awesome Wacky Boxes Stencil!!
 I used my Distress Oxide Inks with the Wacky Boxes Stencil to create this fun background!

After creating the background I used the Friends Layer Die to die cut just the top 'friends' layer from the background I created!  I also used the die cut to cut a few more from plain white cardstock, so I could layer them together so that it stood off my card a little!!
I also stamped one of the floral images from the Blossom stamp set in Totally Black Ink on the left side to add some interest!

Here's just an in process photo after using the stencil to create my background: 
I really, really, really like the Wacky Boxes Stencil!!

So much fun!!

Check out all D2BA's products here!

Thanks for stopping by! 

Be sure to check back for more amazing inspiration!

Have a beautiful day! 

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

So PRETTY! Totally love the Rainbow look but that cool background is awesome!! Adding it to my wish list now!! I swear I get into trouble every time I come to your blog! hahahaha Have a great day! :)

Theresa