Saturday, April 7, 2018

YNS April Release

Hello Stamping Friends!

 It's release day at Your Next Stamp!!!
I just love release day!


So MANY great new stamp sets and dies being released today!!!


--------------------

I'm so excited to be showcasing two awesome stamp sets today!!  I love both of them so much!

For this super fun shaker card, I am featuring the adorable new Unicorns Rock stamp set!!
I'm so in love with this fun stamp set!!

I decided to used the new Tiny Happy Rainbow Die to create the fun rainbow on the top of my window shaker.  I then added the sweet image to make it look like the unicorn is swinging on the rainbow!!
How fun!!

All YNS Products Used:

----------

Next up I am featuring the cute new Flowers and Smiles stamp set and coordinating Flowers and Smiles Die Set!!
I just love this sweet mouse holding a flower!!


An open view of my flip-it card:
How fun!!




All YNS Products Used:

You're going to love this release!!!

Please reference our linky at the bottom of this post for the entire hop list.

--------------------

Be sure to check out all the awesome new products here!!!!

Happy Hopping!!
Please remember to leave some love along the way!

You have a chance at winning a $25 Gift Certificate!!!

Have a lovely day!





40 comments:

Debbie Rumpza said...

Great cards! Love the unicorn shaker!

Karla Yungwirth said...

These are amazing Kendra! Love the colours, and that swinging unicorn is just sweet!

Kerri said...

These are both darling, Kendra! Love the unicorn shaker!

Shona Chambers said...

Well, apart from your colouring skills being out of this world, your actual card designs are genius!! Love them both!

Vonmariedesign said...

Beautiful cards, loove your unicorn shaker!!!

Becca Yahrling said...

Awesome interactive cards. I love the beautiful shaker. Perfect in every way. And that mouse ... what's not to love?! He is so precious!

Kelsey Thomas said...

So cute! :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards! They made me smile. I love the colors!

CyndyC said...

So cute!

Cheryl Rigney said...

Great cards!! I love the unicorn.

Melanie said...

Such cute cards. Lots of inspiration.

Nancy said...

How fun is that shaker card! Love it!

Pdesmaraisdesigns.com said...

This new release is just so awesome and your cards are super sweet!!!! I love them!

Dee Earnshaw said...

lovely cards - the shaker card is just darling:)

M DelValle said...

Awesome cards!! Love the rainbow!

Judy McMullen said...

Wow! Your cards are amazing! Love the shaker with the rainbow and swinging unicorn! Terrific flip-it card!!

Autism Journey said...

Omg your shaker card is gorgeous! I'm super excited for this new release

Cynthia said...

Both cards are adorable, Kendra.

Anonymous said...

These are really fun! I love the shaker element on the first one and the fancy fold of the second! Really great! TFS!

Lynne in NI said...

Fabulous cards, I LOVE all your new goodies!

Mary-Anne V said...

Cute unicorn and fun flip card.

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love the shaker card! Great colors and great coloring!

Marie Bingaman said...

A-DOR-able cards! That unicorn is sure having fun swinging from the rainbow! :)

Amy C. said...

Wow, awesome cards! The unicorn card is really over-the-top fun! Love all the colors and shaker element.

Karthikha said...

Super colorful magical card, along with a very sweet and lovely creation :)

cghundley said...

Fun flip card and
I love the Unicorn
swinging on the
rainbow, too cute!
Carla from Utah

Brandi R said...

Adorable cards! LOVE the colors and the super cute images ♥

Valerija said...

Gorgeous cards. Love the designs, images and colours.

Shanna said...

I love all of the new ideas!

Lisa said...

A shake card with the cute unicorn! Adorable!!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the unicorn hanging from the
rainbow. Great idea.
The little mouse with his flower
is darling.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Lisa Stolp said...

Your unicorn card is so colorful and fun and the mouse card is super sweet - just like you!

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH!! This new release is FABULOUS!! Your cards are so SWEET and I can see more items I need to get!!! LOL Have a great Day!!

Theresa

Sue D said...

Cute card designs. I like the papers you used.

SherriC. said...

So so so cute!!!!

Kerys said...

Love your ynico n shaker card - such a fun stamp set. And the mice are just too cute! Thanks for the inspiration x

Arianna Barbara said...

Awww!!! How cute and fun!!! Love your sweet cards!!!

Cheryl said...

Love shaker cards

Grudniowe Handmade said...

Beautiful cards! The unicorn card is my fav :)

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Your shaker card is absolutely lovely !
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]