Friday, April 20, 2018

My Creative Time 78th Edition Release


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!

Welcome to the 78th New Release from My Creative Time!!
Yay!!  Release time is always so much fun!!

You should have arrived her from Miss Katie's Blog, if not be sure to start at Miss Emma's Blog so you don't miss out on any of the lovely projects!!


-----


For today's Blog Hop I was asked to showcase the fun new Have a Super Day and Super Tag Dies!!

Since I used the man super hero earlier this week, I decided to use the lady this time to create this tag:
I used the Super Tag Dies to create the two layers for my tag to layer on top of each other and die cut the lager layer again to off set slightly!  I really like how it turned out!!

I stamped the sentiment from the Have a Super Day stamp/die set!  As well as using the set to die cut the lady, cape and stars!!

So fun!!

-----

Take a look at all the new products:

You're All Write

Have a Super Day


Super Tag Dies 

Kindness 

I had so much fun creating with each of these fun new products!!



-----

***BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY***
For our Blog Hop Giveaway, Emma is giving away a $50 Gift Card to the My Creative Time store
to ONE LUCKY winner!!  All you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs!  You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the MORE chances you have for winning!!  VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!!

***SALE ALERT***
ALSO, DON'T FORGET our SALE starts RIGHT NOW here!!! Use the code: APR2018 to receive a discount off your entire purchase!!  
This sale applies to "IN-STOCK" items ONLY.
This sale will end on Friday, April 27, 2018 @midnight PST.

-----

Your next stop in the hop is the talented Miss Laurie's Blog!!

Happy Hopping!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------


18 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

So CUTE Kendra! I LOVE the glittered Cape!!! Pretty Tag! Have a great weekend!!!

Theresa
cardaddict69 at Hotmail dot com

Hawks Nest Hobbies said...

What a super tag! Love the colors!

Debbiehauxhurst@gmail.com

Vonmariedesign said...

Oh I love your cute tag!!! I love the girl silhouette and purple!! Love all the cute projects from this week!! TFS Hugs!!

Becca Yahrling said...

So sweet! Love the sparkly purple.

quilt4fun2 said...

Sweet job on your encouraging tag! Love the purple and the stars give it a bit of pop!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a wonderful tag. Love the colors and elements you used together.

kirstyvittetoe123@gmail.com

Joan Smith said...

OMG What a Super Cute Tag!! Oh your Silhouette Super Girl is Stylin' in her Purple Cape..she's ready for the runway..love the co-ordinating twine and button. You definitely did a super outstanding creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

Sue D said...

Super tag--love the colors and sparkle.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

My Creative Time said...

What a PERFECT PERFECT little tag!!! I just LOVE the colors.....they are BRILLIANT!! GREAT job my friend!
BIG HUGS,
Emma :)

Crafting Katie said...

Super cute tag! Love the colors!

Marilyn said...

Cute tag!! Love the purple!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Jean-Marie said...

Beautiful tag, Kendra! ...I can think of so many people to whom I would send it!

jms822@gmail.com

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the tag. The use of the
purple is are fantastic.
The shiny cape is great.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

Such a cute tag!! So true & love the purple color choice!! Arebori0204@gmail.com

Karenladd said...

This tag is so playful and colorful and I love the glittery cape~
kladd94803 at aol dot com

LaurieC said...

This is fab, Kendra! I love how you positioned her cape!!!

SHartl said...

Love love love that purple tag and the awesome Super Mom!

Jen P said...

So fun! I love the sparkly cape!
crafts.petersen(at)gmail.com