Tuesday, April 3, 2018

You Add Sparkle

Hello Stamping Friends!!

I have a card to share with you that I posted on the Dare 2B Artzy Blog yesterday!!

Today I thought it would be fun to share a fun and simple CAS card with you featuring the lovely Dangle Thanks stamp set!  The large image takes up a good portion of your card and is so super fun to color!!

After coloring I randomly added some rhinestones and used a glitter pen to add sparkle to some of the shapes!!
I absolutely love the 'you add sparkle to my life' sentiment, which is part of the Fun Titles stamp set!!

I created this card with my sweet little daughter in mind!!

Super fun!!

Check out all D2BA's products here!

Thanks for stopping by! 

Have a beautiful day! 

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

I love quick cards when your in a pinch!!! This is so pretty!! Great stamp!!!

Theresa