Monday, September 19, 2016

Autumn a Second Spring

Hello Stamping Friends!!

I'm on the Dare 2B Artzy Blog today!!

With Fall in the air here in WI, I thought for my post today I would feature the beautiful Tangle Leaves stamp set!


I collected a few supplies:

Paint Brush
Ink (Totally Black, Pomegranate, Bright Pumpkin, Sunset Yellow)
Watercolor Paper
Water
Stamp Set (Tangle Leaves)

I started by first deciding what leaf I was going to work with from the Tangle Leaves so I would know how to make the watercolor background!

I then used my paint brush to dip the tip of it lightly in my water and then lightly brushed the water on my water color paper where I was first going to add color.  I then lightly pressed the tip of the paint brush on the ink pad to grabbed some color!  Then you can brush the color on the paper where you added the water!
 Continue working with the color and water till you get a watercolor piece you like!

I was really happy with this:
 Now the hard part...letting it dry!  

I personally hate this step!  LOL.  I just would like to stamp the leaf right away, but warning if you would the ink tends to bleed a little because of the water used!

So if you are really impatient, like I tend to be sometimes, you can use your heat gun to make it dry faster!

After letting it dry I stamped the gorgeous leaf and sentiment! 

My finished card:
Isn't it beautiful?!
I sure think so!

I just love the lead images in the Tangle Leaves stamp set!!


Check out all D2BA's products here!

Thanks for stopping by! 

Be sure to check back for more amazing inspiration!

Have a beautiful day! 

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Now this is a wonderful CAS card! So pretty!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Michelle said...

Beautiful as always my dear friend :)