Thursday, September 15, 2016

Tiny Fun Square Dies


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have two cards to share with you today using dies from Frantic Stamper!!

With the last Christmas Release from FS, they released three adorable little square dies!  I received two of them!!

First up I used the beautiful Holly Square!
Such a beautiful card!

I added glitter to the open spaces of the holly!  

A very clean and simple Holiday card!!

Next up, I used the pretty Christmas Tree Square:
With this one, I decided to create a shaker window with it!  I put white and clear seed beads inside, makes it look like it is snowing!!

These cute little squares are so much fun!!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's products here!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------




1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Okay... DANG IT Kendra! I LOOOVE them both and will be Stealing - OOPS I mean Cas(e)ing these ideas from you as soon as I order those darn dies! Makes for quick mass production type of holiday cards! Love that! Have a wonderful day! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations