Friday, September 9, 2016

Birthday Pillow Box

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I have a fun package to share with you today using some awesome products from The Stamps of Life!!

Have you had a chance to see the new Pillow Box Die Set?!
It is so amazing!!

I love it!!

Here is the first Pillow Box I created:
I love how it turned out!!
I used the layers that come in the set to create a shaker window on the pillow box!!

Perfect to add a little gift in or fun packaging to add a gift card in!!

TSOL Products Used
Dies: Pillow Box Die
 Paper: Wishes Collection
 Misc.: Acetate, Guava Button, Pink and White Twine

Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here!!

Have a lovely day!!

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

That is one Ca-UUUTE Pillow Shaker box! LOVE the idea of it!
Have a great weekend Kendra! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations