Monday, September 12, 2016

Happy Holidays


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have another beautiful card to share with you, using a new ornament die from Frantic Stamper!!

This time I am using the beautiful new Striped Pinecone Ornament!!
So ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE with this die!!
Isn't it gorgeous!!

I die cut the ornament from a piece of silver paper and then added purple and turquoise glitter to the openings!  Looks just like an ornament I would hang on my tree!! I love it!!

I used the Stitched Corner Cut Tags to create the opening!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's products here!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------




1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

YES! That die is FABULOUS and so is your beautiful ornament! LOVE IT! Have a great day Kendra! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations