Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Thankful, Grateful & Blessed

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I have a fun card to share with you today using some awesome products from The Stamps of Life!!

Have you seen the adorable new pilgrimGIRL2stamp?
She is so adorable!!  I love her!!
I started by die cutting her from a piece of white cardstock, as I set it back down on my work table!  I thought it would be fun to not color her in and pop her up above where I die cut her from!  Something a little different then normal!!

I decided to add a wood heart to her hands, as if she was holding it!!


TSOL Products Used
Stamps:  pilgrimGIRL2stamp
Dies: Pilgrim Boy & Girl Dies
Ink: Pumpkin, Chocolate
Paper: Gingersnap, Powdered Sugar
Misc.: Lemonade Seam Binding, Enamel Dots, Wood Hearts, Banana & Powdered Sugar Twine


Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here!!

Have a lovely day!!

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

She IS CUTE! And I LOVE how you did the die cut and then popped her up.. it really gives off the shadow effect.... AWESOME!

Theresa