Saturday, September 3, 2016

YNS September Release

Hello Stamping Friends!

 It's release day at Your Next Stamp!!!
I just love release day!
Yay!!

So MANY great new stamp sets and dies being released today!!!  And another awesome new paper pad!!

I'm so excited to share my projects with you!!
It's all about Halloween for me!!

--------------------

Up first I have a cute, well maybe scary, Halloween card!! ;)

I used the new SpookTacular Halloween stamp set!! And coordinating SpookTacular Halloween Dies for this beauty:
I just love the Frankenstein!! I placed him just behind my die cut Stitched Square Frame layer!! (LOVE this new die set!!!) 

I used the die cut square to create a shaker window!

Just to the left of Frankie, you can see a spider!!  The spider is stamped from the Fab-BOO-lous Halloween stamp set and die cut with the matching Fab-BOO-lous Halloween Dies!!  I stamped and die cut about 8 of them and added them in my shaker mix!!

------

Next up, I used some square test tubes to add some candy corn in and used the fun new So Corny stamp set to stamp and coordinating So Corny Dies to create the monster looking corn character: 
 How fun!!

I used the awesome preciously release Cool Tags Three Die Set for the tag!!
The sentiment is also part of the So Corny stamp set!  

I also used the new Happy Haunting Die Set to die cut the white spider web that I placed on my main tag layer!  Adds such a nice accent, I think!

What a fun release this has been!!


Be sure to check out all the awesome new products here!!!!

Please reference our linky at the bottom of this post for the entire hop list.

--------------------

Get those special items off your wish list for 20% off!!


Happy Hopping!!
Please remember to leave some love along the way!

You have a chance at winning a $25 Gift Certificate!!!

Have a lovely day!




41 comments:

Andrea Shell said...

Super cute projects! Your coloring is amazing!

Trina P. said...

Cute projects. I wish I was into Halloween.

Becca Yahrling said...

Your card and tag are super cute! Great papers used, too.

Joyce Clark Frank said...

Love the corn. great cards.

Leanne said...

Lovely projects!

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Your projects are absolutely adorable!!!

Louise said...

Cute stuff, love the little candy corn

Nancy said...

What FUN Halloween projects!

Annie W said...

Oh what good ideas! Love them! Thanks

Teresa Doyle said...

Great projects Kendra.

Linda T said...

That halloween cards just makes me laugh. How sweet. Just love the tags. So adorable.

Unknown said...

I love these projects, especially the card! Your coloring is fantastic!

Ruby said...

Great projects. Perfect for the spooky season.

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the layering on the Frankenstein card.
The colors and design really fit in with the
idea.
The candy corn is darling
thanks for sharing.

A Tad Bit Off said...

Love all the monsters! And the monster corn - hilarious!

Janet said...

Your monster card is so cute!! Love these papers!!

Candy said...

Really sweet Halloween ideas!

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Cute and fun creations!

Jane Z said...

Fantastic card and tag, Kendra! Love the shaker idea. Beautifully coloured and paper choice too. What a spook-tacular release! Love all the new stamps, dies, paper pads, and ink pads! :)

cheryl.samdal@gmail.com said...

Love your card and tags. You show great creations.

Amy Vitriani said...

Such a cute tag and card!!! The so corny stamp set is just amazing :)

Doudou said...

Lovely creations!

Tricia T said...

I'm not a Halloween girl, but your projects are great!! I need to look into the Cool Tags Three Die set, I think!

Pam said...

Frankenstein is so cute!! Fun candy tubes also!

Heather said...

Both are so cute!

Nat said...

I love the candy corns and the super fun tag topper, perfect for Halloween fun, thanks for sharing!!!!!!! :) !!!! :)

Denise Bryant said...

Fun Halloween card and tag! Love the fun candy corn!

Unknown said...

Awesome cards and I Still eat candy corn candy this time of year. SpookTacular stamp and die set is my favorite. Thank you for sharing and being a part of this new release blog hop giveaway.

Fawntastic Creations said...

That candy corn is cracking me up! Love it!

Rachel A. said...

Your Halloween card is awesome! I love the shaker idea. Also, super cute tag!

Oliev said...

Awesome card and tag!

Ruby said...

Such a darling card!

Keely Jones said...

Absolutely love everything Halloween! Thanks for sharing your wonderful examples of how to use the stamps!

Lisa Lara said...

Super cuties Kendra. I love that new paper.

Scrapper69 said...

LOOOVE your awesome Card & Tag! looks like a great release with some fun Halloween items.. I better go run and take a look at them! :)



Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Sue D said...

Perfect projects for Halloween.

Amy C. said...

Cute and a little bit creepy!

Anonymous said...

LOL, the monster corn is adorable! Thanks for sharing!

Woendi Levitt said...

What a great shaker card. Wishing I could see in motion-bet is super cute. I love your tags for the candy. How sweet-LOL

Taunya Butler said...

Such SPOOKTACULAR-ly awesome projects - love how uniquely styled they both are. Great card and tag design!!

Degoodsbystephanie said...

What a great treat tag, maybe I could make some for my sons class (if I start now! since they are 33 of them)Love the new Halloween stamps and papers!