Friday, September 30, 2016

YNS October Preview Day

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's that time of the month at Your Next Stamp!!

It's Preview Day today!
Tomorrow is Release Day!!!!

I just LOVE this time of the month at YNS!!

Once again, there is a wonderful release in store for you!
Available tomorrow!!!

---------------------


I used the adorable new HolidayBuddies stamp set as well as the coordinating HolidayBuddies Die Set!  The only trouble with this set, is which cutie to use first!!  There are 8 different characters in this stamp set to choose from!  Along with two sentiments!


Since I LOVE snowman, I decided to work with him first!!
When I look at him, I want to sing "Frosty the Snowman"!!  Reminds me of him!

I used the new Snowfall Panel Die for the background!!  What a great background die!  I absolutely love winter and snow!!

I also used the new Evergreen Trees Die behind the snowman to help pull my entire snowy/wintery scene together!! 

The "Holiday Joy" sentiment is also from the HolidayBuddies stamp set!  Did you see YNS has an ink line now?!?!  My sentiment was stamped with Black Olive!!


---------------------

Be sure to check out the Your Next Stamp Blog to view all the other sneak peeks!!

Have a lovely day!!

11 comments:

Sandi said...

I love this card so pretty, yet cute

Rachel A. said...

This is so adorable! Loving that snowman :0) That Snowfall Panel Die looks awesome!

Doudou said...

So cute card! Love all the details

Tricia T said...

So cute! I think this set is on my wish list!

Patti J said...

Kendra, love this! Your cards always make me happy!

Unknown said...

Love the snowman! This release looks exciting!

Marian Flores said...

Wow!!! Love the white on white with a pop of color! Just cute!!

Oma said...

Love this adorable snowman!

NatQuebec said...

Love your card and that background die is so cool.

مصطفى said...

شركة نقل عفش بالدمام
شركة نقل اثاث بالدمام
شركة نقل عفش بالدمام
شركة نقل اثاث بالدمام
شركة نقل عفش بالدمام

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how ADORABLE! Cute Snowman!

Theresa