Thursday, September 15, 2016

YNS Challenge #48

Hello Stamping Friends!

Time for a new challenge at Your Next Stamp!!
Click here to find the current challenge!

Here's some inspiration for you:

Here is a card sketch....


and photo/colors to find inspiration from....


-----------------

I followed both the sketch and color inspiration for my card today:
I used the Fall of Color stamp set for this card!
What a great set for fall cards!

I did some tone tone stamping using the leaves from the set!

I used the Circles With Stitching and Piercing Marks Die Set for my circles!!

I finished up my card by adding some Red Solid Divine Twine and Gumdrops!!

-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Beautiful card Kendra! I LOVE that sketch... the design is fabulous!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations