Friday, September 2, 2016

YNS September Preview Day

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's that time of the month at Your Next Stamp!!

It's Preview Day today!
Tomorrow is Release Day!!!!

I just love this time of the month, every single month!
YNS always releases such fun stamps and dies!!

I absolutely LOVE working with them!!


---------------------


Today I am featuring the adorable new Fab-BOO-lous Halloween stamp set!!

This set is full of a ton of cute Halloween images!! As well as some cute Halloween sentiments!  It's a must have set, in my opinion!!

I decided to use the adorable ghost, spider web and spider for my card!  As well as the fun sentiment, all from the set!
I used the matching Fab-BOO-lous Halloween Dies to die cut the ghost, so I could pop him up to make it look like he is flying!!

I also used the awesome new Stitched Square Frames Dies to create the fun frame on my card!  I love this die set!!

I started off thinking I was going to use the dies to create a shaker as they would work perfectly for that, but as I was putting my card together I thought it was super cute like this!

So super fun!!

I'll be sharing some more cute Halloween projects tomorrow!!

---------------------

Be sure to check out the Your Next Stamp Blog to view all the other sneak peeks!!

Have a lovely day!!

4 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

Kendra, this is stinkin' CUTE!

Linda T said...

What a sweet card. Love the paper colors as in that sweet frame. Just bootiful. Smiles

Doudou said...

Adorable card!

Scrapper69 said...

OOOhhhh how SPOOKY CUTE your card is!! so fun!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations