Tuesday, September 6, 2016

YNS Sept. DT Dare

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's DT Dare day at Your Next Stamp!!

DT Dare is....
Fall Colors

With Fall right around the corner, what a great Dare to have!!

I started off by deciding I was going to use the wood grain looking piece of paper from the new Woodland Paper Pack!! 
I also used the new Autumn Leaves Ink Splatter, which I inked and stamped a few times in different colored ink!  I really like how it turned out!!  So fun!

The "Autumn Greetings" sentiment is from the adorable new Autumn Leaves stamp set!

I can't wait for the cooler weather!!!  And especially the change of colors here!!  Always so beautiful and breathtaking!! 


Be sure to check out the other DT projects on the YNS Blog and leave a comment for your chance at winning a stamp set of your choice!!

Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

What a pretty card Kendra, good job on it!

Scrapper69 said...

Sooo PRETTY! I LOVE the beautiful Fall colors and the look of woodgrain.. Love it!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations