Friday, September 23, 2016

D2BA Christmas Blog Hop

Welcome to Dare 2B Artzy's Christmas Blog Hop!!

With Christmas a few months away (3 months to be exact on Sunday!!), the D2BA Designers thought it would be fun to have a Blog Hop sharing some inspiration with the new Christmas stamps! 

Creating Christmas cards is so much fun and D2BA has a bunch of fun Holiday stamps for you to choose from!!

You should have arrived her from the Dare 2B Artzy Blog!! 

Be sure to follow each blog and leave comments along the way for your chance at winning!  We will randomly choose a winner from one of the blogs, so the more you comment, the more chances you have to win!!

Winner will receive a stamp set and ink pad!!

Blog Hop will end Sunday evening at 7:00pm Central. 
We will then post a winner!!

---------

For my Christmas card I wanted to share with you today, I was inspired to use the beautiful Poinsettia Tangle stamp set!!!

The large poinsettia in this stamp set is absolutely gorgeous!! 
I could see it colored in so many different ways, but for my card today, I decided to stick with the traditional red poinsettia!  Wanted and elegant holiday card!!

I really like the "Wishing a Beautiful Christmas" sentiment in the set as well!!  Perfect with the image!!

I decided to stamp the poinsettia two times, so I could trim it up to have a couple of the petals popped up, to make the flower look 3D!  
How beautiful!!

I added some yellowish/gold rhinestones to the center, which I think adds the perfect touch!  Before adding the poinsettia to the card, I used a clear sparkly spritz to add sparkle to it!! LOVE!!

Behind the poinsettia I added a strip of the new Winter Plaid Paper!  I just love this paper for holiday cards!!  And even better, the opposite side is snowflakes!!!!

Thanks for stopping by! 

Your next stop in the hop is Chris's blog! 

We hope you are inspired all along the way! 
Check out all D2BA's products here!

Happy Hopping!


---------


19 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

your poinsettia is gorgeous! love it with the plaid paper. :) I can see the sparkle in your enhanced photo. fabulous!!!

jean said...

Beautiful card!!! Kendra, really really pretty!!! Love it...I could not find a place to leave a comment on the Artsys blog can you please tell them, thank you!!

Parker said...

Wow! I would've never had an inkling that zentangle and plaid would look grand together. And the pop of all the center rhinestones and the layered flower--superb.

Steph Ackerman said...

Love that pointsettia.

Leslie said...

OMGosh, I've never heard of this company and so glad you invited me to hop! Absolutely LOVE this poinsettia card! Gorgeous non-traditional Christmas colors!

Avra Williams said...

What a beautiful poinsettia!

Kim said...

Your card is gorgeous!

MLROME said...

Love this design -so Christmasy!

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful poinsettia! I love the new sets!

Tonya said...

I love that you paired the poinsettia with the plaid background. It's such an awesome card. The layering of the poinsettia and the added sparkle that you've added really makes it pop! Beautiful card, Kendra!

Leanne said...

Already a follower. Beautiful card & stamp set.

Lisa Stolp said...

Love this new set! Your card is absolutely beautiful!

Chris said...

Absolutely love this card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ionabunny said...

Fabulous poinsettia and I love your sparkle. Hugz

Karen (karey2005) said...

Stunning! Love how you used that beautiful stamp. The sparkles are perfect!

Melanie said...

Thanks Kendra - love all the sparkle! Thanks for sharing and for the giveaway!

Nikki said...

Beautiful Pointsetta love the BG paper and the touch of sparkle :)

hugs Nikki

Scrapper69 said...

Soooo BEAUTIFUL! LOVE that flower!

Theresa

Anonymous said...

This xmas card idea is the most beautiful idea I have seen on the internet today. This provides, at least to me, inspiration to make cards like this one on christmas. Nice work, amte. I really appreciate your effort.

Dare2B Discount Codes