Thursday, September 1, 2016

YNS Challenge #47

Hello Stamping Friends!

Time for a new challenge at Your Next Stamp!!
Click here to find the current challenge!

Here's some inspiration for you:

Here is a card sketch....


and photo/colors to find inspiration from....


-----------------

I decided to go mainly with the sketch for my card today!
My aunt asked me to create a wedding card for her recently, so I took the time to use this sketch to make it as I thought it would be perfect for the vision I had!!

I started by die cutting the hearts from the Stripe-Tastic Heart Die Set to create my heart shaker openings!!  I then embossed the piece of cardstock with my favorite swirly embossing folder!
How elegant!!

I used the Pillow Box Die to create the black scallop layer and rectangle layer that I stamped the "Mr. & Mrs." sentiment on from the Mr and Mrs stamp set!!


I am so in love with fun shaker cards!!!!

-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Sooo Sooo PRETTY Kendra! I agree it's Elegant! LOVE the classic Black & White.... the pretty sequins in the shaker are a perfect match! Have a wonderful weekend! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations