Tuesday, September 27, 2016

You My Friend


Hello Stamping Friends!

I'm so excited to be sharing a fun card with you using beautiful stamps from Inspired By Stamping!!

I've been working on this card for a few weeks, trying to get the measurements just right!!

So here is my instructions for a fun Tower Fold Card!!

I started by cutting a piece of white cardstock 8"x8"! This will be the main card base.  

I then scored opposite sites at 2".

Then along both those score lines I used a pencil and ruler to mark at 1", 2 1/4", 3 1/4", 4 3/4", 5 3/4" and 7". 

I then used my ruler to line up each of those marks and used an cutting knife to cut from score mark to score mark.

It should look like this:

Now you are going to score at 4" on just the 1" pieces...(4 scores total, I made them in red to show more)


Then on the 1 1/4" (2 total) and 1 1/2" (1 total) pieces you are going to score 1" from the main original score line we created on both ends.
 So you'll be scoring a total of six little score lines.

This is how it should look...
This is my card actually laying upside down!  Sorry I didn't realize at the time of taking the picture that I didn't have it the right way up! Lol!  I was so excited I had finally found measurements that I really liked and were going to work out to my vision I had that I totally didn't even notice until I went to edit!

So now for the FUN!!!  Getting to decorate your card!!

I started by first finding the papers I was going to use:
I just love these fun papers!!

My finished card:
 I kept it a little simple!  I had wanted to add some stamped flowers or actual paper flowers, but to me it had gotten to busy!

I used the awesome Fancy Labels 3 Die to for my main layering as well as the banners to the top left!  My "You, my friend, are Beautiful!" sentiment is from the Beautiful You stamp set!!!

I also added some beautiful stamped butterflies from the Butterflies stamp set!
I think they add such a nice touch to the card!!

 *Don't mind my fingers!!*
This is what the card looks like folded up:
 What a fun fold card!!
I love it!
So excited I was able to find measurements that worked perfectly in my opinion!!  Now to make more!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------




1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

So Clever and way COOL Kendra! Fantastic card and thanks for the tutorial!

Theresa