Saturday, September 17, 2016

Do NOT Open until Dec 25th

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I have a fun project to share with you today using some awesome products from The Stamps of Life!!

I LOVE the newly released santa2stamp set along with the coordinating patterns4santa stamp set!!  No need to have to color Santa in completely with the patterns4santa stamp set!!  I just love all the patterns in the set that can be used to stamp fun patterns for his hat!  And even his nose and mustache!! 

I combined the stamp sets with the new new Pillow Box Die Set!!  I stamped the "Do Not Open until Dec. 25th" sentiment from the santa2stamp set!  As I thought it was very fitting for this package!!

This Pillow Box is great for any tiny gift or even just a gift card!!  I love it!!



TSOL Products Used

Stamps:  santa2stamp, patterns4santa
Dies: Pillow Box Die, Santa Claus Die
Ink: Licorice, Green Apple, Cranberry
Paper: HoHoHo Collection
Misc.: Silver Glitter Button, Strawberry and White Twine


Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here
!!

Have a lovely day!!

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh nooo.... that is way CUTE! Adorable pillow box!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations