Monday, September 26, 2016

Santa Suit


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a fun clean and simple card to share with you today using dies from Frantic Stamper!!

For my card today I used the fun Santa Suit Card Maker!!
It creates a very clean and simple card, but yet so very fun!!

On Santa's suit layer (red) I embossed it with a swirly embossing folder to give it some fun interest!!

I used felt for the white pieces!! 

And for his belt latch, I used a piece of gold paper!!

Such a quick and fun card!

If you were looking at mass producing a ton of cards, really quick, this die is definitely a must have!  And even if you're not, it is still super fun to have!!  I really enjoyed working with it!!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's products here!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------




1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

YES! this is so fun & CUTE! And can be mass produced in a pinch! LOVE it! Have a wonderful day! :)

Theresa