Wednesday, September 21, 2016

YNS September Feature Day

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's Feature Day at Your Next Stamp!!

Feature Day Theme Is....
Spooky/Scary

What a fun theme, with Halloween coming up next month!!

I decided to alter a glass jar, to put some yummy candies in for my kiddos!!
I just love putting new life to glass jars!!

I used the super fun new Fab-BOO-lous Halloween stamp set!!
I thought the "Frightfully Fun Treats For You" sentiment was perfect with the theme in mind!!
I also added the spider web and spider from the set!!

I used the Circles with Stitching and Piercing Marks Die Set for the circle for the top of the lid, one of them was the perfect size!!!! Yay!!

I finished the jar off by adding some Halloween Divine Twine wrapper around the lid a few times!!  As well as three black gumdrops from the Cupid Gumdrops set!!

Just love all of YNS's Gumdrops!!!!

Be sure to check out the other DT projects on the YNS Blog and leave a comment for your chance at winning a stamp set of your choice!!

Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Great way to decorate the jar! Super CUTE!

Theresa