Sunday, September 18, 2016

Birthday Shaker


Hello Stamping Friends!

I have another card I created to submit in the My Favorite Things 2016 Card Design Superstar Contest!!

This time I am featuring the super fun Die-namics Birthday Centerpieces Die!
I absolutely LOVE this fun die!!
I created a double shaker with the die, so that the center could be stars and the the otter circle with the "happy birthday" sentiment could be a mixture of colors!!
Here is an in process look of my double shaker I created:

I love being able to create more than one shaker in a card!

I used the awesome Trail Mix Pattern Paper for this card!!  Such an awesome pad for those masculine cards!!

So super fun!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------




1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Your gonna make me POOR Kendra! With all these Awesome dies!!! LOL Super Cute card! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations