Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Santa Claus is Coming to Town

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I have a fun card to share with you today using some awesome products from The Stamps of Life!!

I absolutely LOVE the adorable new santa2stamp set from TSOL!!

Here is the first card I created with the set:
How fun!!

I used the coordinating Santa Dies, and used an Action Wobble behind, so Sana's head wobbles!!

I also used the new Santa is Coming to Town Die for my bottom sentiment!  The Ho, Ho, Ho is part of the santa2stamp set!!

If you look closely, I used some Powdered Sugar Felt for part of Santa's hat!!


TSOL Products Used
Stamps:  santa2stamp
Dies: Santa Dies, Santa Claus Is Coming To Town Die, Kind Sentiments Step-Up Card Die Set
Ink:  Licorice
Paper: HoHoHo Collection, Powdered Sugar, Cranberry
Misc.: Powdered Sugar Felt, Adhesive Sheet, Strawberry Goosebumps 


Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here!!

Have a lovely day!!

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

OH My Gosh... Santa is sooooo CUTE Kendra! Adorable Christmas card!

Theresa