Friday, March 11, 2016

Adorable Bunnies with IBS

Good Morning Stamping Friends!!

I am on the Inspired By Stamping Blog today, featuring an Easter card!

With Easter right around the corner, I thought it would be very fitting to showcase the Easter Bunnies stamp set!!
I just absolutely love the adorable bunny image in this set!!

I used my Copics to color the sweet image in. 
 I kept my card somewhat simple as I really wanted the bunny image to stand out!

They sure put a smile on my face!!
I just want to cuddle them!!

------------------------

Be sure to check out the Inspired By Stamping Blog for more wonderful inspiration!!

Check out the Inspired By Stamping Store to see all the lovely stamp sets!
So many beautiful sets to choose from!!

Have a lovely day!
Happy Stamping!





------------------------




2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Simply PURE SWEETNESS!! LOVE that image, it's so cute!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Mynn xx said...

What a super cute card, Kendra! I adore the beautiful pastel colors you used--this is just fabulous! HUGS! :) Mynn xx