Monday, March 14, 2016

Life Is Beautiful Layout with D2BA

Hello Stamping Friends, I'm on the  Dare 2B Atrzy blog today with a pretty layout!!

I've had these sweet photos of my daughter from last summer printed off for awhile now, waiting for the right moment to scrap them!

Well, today is the day!
I recently got the beautiful Big Bloom stamp set and the flower instantly made me think of these photos!

Just take a look at the large flower in the set:
Not only is it beautiful, but it is so super fun to color!!!!

I stamped the image a few times, so that I could cut out portions of it to pop-up!  There are a total of 3 layers!

I love flowers, which has seemed to be passed down to my daughter as she loves cutting my flowers to bring in the house to put in a vase.  I believe flowers really make life beautiful, so I thought the "Life is Beautiful" sentiment from the Big Bloom stamp set was a very fitting title. So I stamped it with Wild Orchid Ink!!

I also used some of Dare 2B Artzy's lovely new papers!!!!  They are so bright and beautiful!!!
I used Sunset Yellow, Wild Orchid and Paradise!

Check out all D2BA's products here!

Thanks for stopping by! 

Be sure to check back for more amazing inspiration!

Have a beautiful day! 

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how PRECIOUS! Beautiful picture and wow how that flower pops on that page! Loks amazing!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations