Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Super-Sized Birthday with TSOL

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I have a fun card to share with you today using some awesome NEW products from The Stamps of Life!!

It's the 1st of the month!!!!
So you know what that means?!

TSOL has a new club set!!

This month it is the fun frenchfries2stamp!!
I don't know about you but french fries are occasionally one of my downfalls!!

I decided to first use the stamp set along with the super fun Sizzix Rectangle/Gift Card Flip-it!  
Thought it would be perfect to add a gift card to McDonald's!!

On the main panel in the center I first used thStitchedRectangles to die cut the Lemonade rectangle cardstock!  I then stamped the french fries in Mustard Ink!  The perfect color for the fries, I thought!!  I stamped the french fry box in Blueberry Ink on the piece of pattern paper!

I masked and angled the "Life Is Better with French Fries" sentiment along the left side of the front of the card.

And inside I used the "Wishing you a SUPER-SIZED Birthday!"!!
I just love the Sizzix Rectangle/Gift Card Flip-it die set!  I love all the flip-its, but I especially like this one so you can add a gift card if you like!!!

Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here!!

Have a lovely day!!

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how CUTE! FUN Fry Stamp set! Great card showcasing the new stamps!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations