Monday, March 28, 2016

Birthday Balloons with D2BA

Welcome Dare 2B Atrzy fans!!

Kendra here from Luv 2 Scrap N Make Cards to share a fun card with you!!

Today I am sharing a Birthday card!
I used the awesome new Birthday Balloons with Die set!!!
I absolutely LOVE this set!!

Take a look at the entire set:
16212P_BdayBllnDie.png

I started by die cutting the balloon, so that I could make the shaker part.  I then stamped the cluster of balloons.   I then stamped the solid balloon in Margarita Lime Ink!  As well as stamping the star balloon in Bright Pumpkin Ink!
The swirly designed balloon was stamped on a separate piece of white cardstock.  So that I could make the shaker part.  It was stamped in Sunset Yellow!

I then put my shaker parts together!!
Stay tuned as I will be sharing how to create shaker cards, for those who don't know, in an upcoming post!!  So you'll have to check back!!

I stamped the beautiful Happy Birthday sentiment, also part of the Birthday Balloons with Die set in Totally Black Ink on a piece of Bright Pumpkin Paper!!  Love the brightness and beauty of this paper!!

Close-up of my shaker:
Shake! Shake!
So fun!
I can't wait to share with you how to create shaker cards!  They are so fun!!!!

Check out all D2BA's products here!

Thanks for stopping by! 

Be sure to check back for more amazing inspiration!

Have a beautiful day! 
I Dare You 2B Artzy!

2 comments:

Avra Williams said...

Ooooh...I haven't seen that balloon set! I love it! i think I need it! :)

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Kendra! I hope you had a wonderful Easter! Stopping in to see what I missed - and this card is fabulous - love the balloon set -

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations