Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Spring Is In The Air

Hello Crafty Friends!!

Today I am featuring the new Gardening Tools Set from Frantic Stamper!!  Being that a LOVE gardening I was pretty excited to get this die set. 

Here's a photo of my in process work on creating this card:
I essentially die cut the gardening tools three times, each time on a different color of cardstock.  (Grey, Brown, Green)

I did nothing to the grey layer, but altered the other two colors slightly!

Here's a look:
I only cut the actual tool part off of the brown die cut pieces.  And for the green die cut pieces, I had to cut a little off the bottom and some of the top, so I would just have the portion you would hold.

Here's a look at the tools assembled. 
Super fun, don't you think?!?!
I sure think so!!

Here's my completed card:
I'm in love with how it turned out!!
A definite happy dance moment!!

A close-up:
The "Spring is in the Air" sentiment is part of the Cherry Blossoms stamp set from Inspired By Stamping!!

I think the added butterfly embellishment and pearls add the perfect touch!

I can't wait to get my gardening tools out of storage and dig in the dirt for the season!!


Have a lovely day!






------------------------

Challenges
Cards and More: Use Kraft Cardstock
Through The Craft Room Door: Anything Goes
Crafting From the Heart: Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion: Anything Goes
Love To Scrap: Anything Goes
Eureka Stamps: Spring Is In the Air
Amusing: Anything Goes
Come and Get It: In The Garden
Raisin Boat: Spring Break

11 comments:

Dorothy S said...

Those tools are sure signs of spring! How clever to use the different colors of cs - on the screen they really show dimension! I am sure you will continue to enjoy this set. Thanks for playing along with the Eureka Stamps Spring is in the Air challenge this week.
Dorothy S., DT member.

Carla's Cards said...

Cool Spring card, thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

Lillian A said...

What a great spring card for a gardener, using that diecut set. Thank you for entering our challenge at Love To Scrap.

StampinJessica said...

Great spring card Kendra ! Just perfect to our "in the garden" theme.
Thank you for joining the Come and Get It Challenge this week.
Good luck !
Jessica DT

karalschuknecht said...

Great spring card, and I love the gardening tools. Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps for our Spring is in the Air Challenge. Karal DT

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH - that is so CUTE! Wonderful Spring Card!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Anonymous said...

Stunning make , Thank you for joining us at TTCRD challenge Lisa DT

Meighan Wheller said...

Love this card. What a fabulous take on our "In the Garden" challenge at Come and Get It. Thanks for sharing your super card with us and we hope you will join us again soon. Meighan DT

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Lovely card with great design. Thank you very much for sharing your creation with us at Come And Get It challenges.
Hugs, Iwona

Unknown said...

Gorgeous. Thank for joining us over at Craft Your Passion this week. Hope to see you again soon.

lots of hugs
Tammi
Craft Your Passion, DT
makememories4life.blogspot.com

Chris said...

Thanks for joining in on my Amusing Challenges this past week - love having you here! Congrats on making Top 3!