Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Wonderful, Fabulous & Beautiful with HBS

Hello Stamping Friends!


It's my day once again to post on the Honey Bee Stamps Blog!!


This is a first for me today, as far using Honey Bee Stamps stamp sets digitally!!  I can't wait to share my digital project life page with you!

Are you a digital lover?

Enjoy creating project life pages, scrapbook pages or even cards digitally?

Honey Bee Stamp offers Digital Print and Cut Files!!  How cool is that?!!

So I decided to work with the digital versions of some of the stamp sets.

*So please be aware that I resized the images to different sizes then they are originally in stamp set form*

That is something nice about digital forms!  Especially since I wanted the size of my title I created to be larger.

I have been wanting to create a project life page with Beautiful Life set for awhile, but as many people time sometimes gets away from me!  I find that sometimes creating digital project life pages I am able to work faster.  So I thought I would finally give my idea a try!

I started by first opening the stamp sets I wanted to use.  I then copied the images I wanted to use onto separate layers.

 This organization just works best for me.

I then begin another document which is my actual project life page.

I drag in papers and photos I want to use.  As well as copying and pasting the "stamps" I want to use, from the layers I created, as shown above.

Another in progress look:

My finished page:
I wanted to create the "You Are wonderful fabulous & beautiful" sentiment, so I used the Beautiful Life Digital Print and Cut Files for the words!!  The "&" symbol is from the Brush Grunge Alpha Digital Print and Cut Files.

When you look closer, you will see I added the cute little hearts from the Just My Type Digital Print and Cut Files after the "You are"!!
In this photo you can see in the upper left I added the "I Love You More." sentiment from the Life Right Now Digital Print and Cut Files to the photo of my daughter and I.  I also added the directional arrows from the Just Sayin' Digital Print and Cut Files just about my sentiment.

I love these stamp sets so much!  It was so fun to be able to use them digitally!!  

Stay tuned as I am sure I will show off more sets in the future being used digital to give you inspiration!!

"Bee" sure to check out all the lovely products Honey Bee Stamps has to offer!
Happy Stamping!!




----------------------------


1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

I LOVE digital stuff! It really does help make the project go faster!!! Wonderful step by step to show how you created that FABULOUS page!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations