Friday, March 4, 2016

YNS Challenge #34

Hello Stamping Friends!

Join in the new challenge at Your Next Stamp!!
Click here to find the current challenge!

Here's some inspiration for you:

Here is a card sketch....



and photo/colors to find inspiration from....



-----------------

For my card today, I decided to focus on the card sketch, although the colors are pretty cool as well!

My personality when I created this card kept going for bright yellows and oranges!!

See this is the card I created:
I starter by creating the shaker portion of my card.  I used the Stitched Rectangle Die Set  to die cut the rectangle shaker part.  I then stamped the Star Ink Splatter in a combination of yellow and orange ink.

I then thought it would be fun to use the star dies from the Blast Off Die Set  to add the windows where the sequins can be seen! 
The "It's Your day..." and "Have a Fun day" are part of the Wheelie Fun stamp set!!

I die cut the rectangles I used for the "It's Your day..." layers from the Pillow Box Die set!!
I used the Mini Star Ink Splatter stamp to create the tiny stars in the bottom two corners.  Thought it brought the card together really well!!

I finished my card off by adding some Yellow Solid Divine Twine and Give Thanks To Sparkle Gumdrops!!

-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

Challenges
Crafting With Friends: Anything Goes
Jos' Scrap Shack: Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft: Anything Goes
Craftin With An Attitude: Anything Goes

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Crafting with an Attitude - good luck
Lyn - DT

Handmade by Veer said...

Wonderful card! Love the design and the colours!
Thank you for joining us at Crafting with Friends
Veronique DT
Please link up to the specific challenge not to the blog

Franziska said...

Awww, such a cute and beautiful card!
I especially love the tone in tone background! Did you made it yourself? Would you be so kind to tell us which stamps you have used for that?
Thank you so much!
Franziska