Friday, March 11, 2016

Owl Always be Your Friend with GI

Happy Friday Stamping Friends!

It's my day to post on the Great Impression Stamps Blog once again!

For my card I used the adorable Lovable Owl  (H282) stamp!!
What a super sweet image to color!

I also used the fun Owl Be Your Friend (E888) sentiment, a perfect addition to the stamp!!
Sure to put a smile on a friends face!!

---------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!

Join the GI monthly challenge!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a fabulous day!!


---------


2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Now this one is so super sweet! your coloring is always awesome and I really like that sentiment - :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Mynn xx said...

This is totally darling, Kendra! I LOVE the color combo! HUGS! :) Mynn xx