Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Happy New Year

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I have a fun card to share with you today using some awesome products from The Stamps of Life!!

Are you a planner person?
I honestly haven't really gotten into stamping in a planner, I would like to, but just haven't made the jump yet!!  

The Stamps of Life recently released the alpha4planners stamp set, which I absolutely LOVE!  

But instead of using in a planner, I decided to use the set to create a card:
I LOVE how it turned out!!

I love that you can create your own sentiments for cards with this set as well!!!
 Super fun!!

Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here!!

Have a lovely day!!


---------------------

TSOL Products Used
Stamps:  alpha4planners, stars2stamp    
Dies: Sizzix Kind Sentiments Step-Ups Card Die Set    
Ink: Guava, Licorice      
Paper: Guava, Licorice, Thanks Collection    
Misc.: Black Chevron Button

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

I'm not a "Planner" person either! LOVE the way you used those planner stamps to create a wonderful shaker card! Very cool!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations