Monday, March 21, 2016

Buy Happiness with TSOL

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I have a fun card to share with you today using some awesome products from The Stamps of Life!!


I am once again using the super fun frenchfries2stamp!
I have honestly had a lot of fun with this set!!

I started off by choosing the sentiment I was going to use!
Which is part of the patterns4frenchfries stamp set!

I then decided to stamp the french fries around the card three times!  As well as stamping the box and pattern!
I like them inked up in the different colors!!
Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here!!

Have a lovely day!!



----------------------------

TSOL Products Used
Stamps:  frenchfries2stamp, patterns4frenchfries    
Ink: Licorice, Guava, Green Apple, Kiwi, Lemonade, Mustard, Seaglass, Cornflower     
Paper: Gingersnap

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Hey there Kendra!!! Adorable card! Funny Sentiment!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations