Saturday, March 19, 2016

Filled with Flowers

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I am so overly excited to start seeing flowers pop up all over the place!!

This card really got me into the spring spirit!!
I used the fun new Wooden Potting Bench Die from Frantic Stamper!!

I started by die cutting the wooden bench with two slightly different colors of paper.  As I wanted to add the back to the bench and the main working space back in.  I also then die cut some of the pots!!  Again in two different colors.  

One of the die cuts in the set actually has a plant growing from it already, so that one I die cut twice, once in a clay color and then again in green.  I cut the clay colored die cut piece so that I would only have the pot.  Then glued it to the green die cut piece.  So now it looked like a plant growing from the pot!!
After looking and brainstorming for awhile, I found some fun Cork Flowers in my stash that I thought would be fun to add to the top leaf!  To make it look like a flower growing from the pot!!  I love the look!

I also took one of the other die cut pots and added three cork flowers to it on top of the bench.  On the shelf below I added a few empty pots!

I really like how this card turned out!!

And being that I LOVE flowers, I absolutely LOVE the "Hope your days is filled with flowers" sentiment, which is in the patterns4flowers stamp set from The Stamps of Life!!


Have a lovely day!






------------------------

Challenges
Brown Sugar: Spring
Docerela Creations: Spring


1 comment:

Karen said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing it with us in the Brown Sugar Challenge, Karen DT