Thursday, March 3, 2016

Love You More Than Fries with TSOL

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I have a fun card to share with you today using some awesome products from The Stamps of Life!!


I used the new frenchfries2stamp set for this fun card once again!!
I had so much fun with this set!

For this card I fussy cut the french fry box along with the fries from the set, so I could pop them up.  

I stamped the fries a few times, as I created some layers of fries in the box and cut a few to lay next to the box!!

I love the added yellow enamel heart on the box, thought it was the perfect touch!!
Stay tuned I will be sharing some more fun cards with this set in the next few days!!!
Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here!!

Have a lovely day!!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Super cute french fry card and LOVE the design!!! Cute way of using the heart sticker :)