Friday, March 4, 2016

Sweet Ducks with GI

Happy Friday Stamping Friends!

It's my day to post on the Great Impression Stamps Blog once again!

For my card today, I decided to use the ADORABLE new H283 Louise with Ducklings image!
Isn't this image just too cute?!  I sure think so!  I'm in love with these adorable ducks!

This was such a fun image to color!!

I decided to finish up the inside of the card right away as well:
I used the new cute D518 Just Ducky sentiment!  I also decided to use stamp the E856 Hello Louie image!!  Thought he'd be a cute addition to the inside of the card!

I think this card is sure to put a smile on someone's face!!

---------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!

Join the GI monthly challenge!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a fabulous day!!


---------

Challenges
Brown Sugar: Cute and Cuddly
Crafting With Friends: Anything Goes
Jos' Scrap Shack: Anything Goes
Kitty Bee Designs: In the Garden
Simply Papercraft: Anything Goes

6 comments:

Michelle said...

ADORABLE!!!! I am in LOVE with that image as well as the stitched die you used! Great springy card my dear friend!!

Nancy said...

Super cute card, Kendra! I love it...inside and out!
Thanks for joining our Aloha Friday Challenge at Kitty Bee! :o)

Mynn xx said...

Your duckies are SO darling, Kendra! This is such a sweet spring card! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

cass said...

Very cute and cuddly, thanks for joining us this week at The Brown Sugar Challenge.

Jean said...

Oh what a stunning card. So fresh looking and such lovely colours. Loving the faux stiching too. Jean xx

Milka Gubo said...

A D O R A B L E E E E E E E ! ! ! ! :O)
Thank you so much for joining us in Aloha Friday Challenge at Kitty Bee Designs this fortnight. I hope to see you again. :o)
Milka DT