Friday, March 18, 2016

Hexagon Hello

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I have a bright fun card to share with you using a sentiment stamp from Great Impressions Stamps and fun dies from Frantic Stamper!!

I started by taking my main base layer of my card and randomly die cutting the smallest stitched hexagon from the Stitched Hexagons die set three times!  I then also used that same die to die cut three different pieces of patterned paper! 
 I used the fun Lg. Hello (A138) sentiment from Great Impressions Stamps!!

I picked bright colors as I wanted to make this card as fun as I possibly could!!
I then used the smallest hexagon die from the Hexagons In-Betweens die set to randomly die cut four hexagons from the card layer. And then again used the small hexagon to die cut them from pattern paper. 

I then placed the hexagon patterned pieces into the die cut areas on the main layer.  Four of them were adhered to the actual card base and the other three I used a pop-dot so they would be the same height as the layer.
I finished the card off by adding some bright colored enamel dots!!!
So super fun!!!

Be sure to check out the Frantic Stamper Store for all kinds of awesome dies!!!  And Great Impressions Stamps to see all their amazing stamps!!


Have a lovely day!






------------------------

Challenges
Crafting With Friends: Anything Goes
Creative Fingers: Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Challenges: Anything Goes

4 comments:

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Stunning card. Great colours. Thanks for joining us at CWF

hugs
Claudia
DT Crafting With Friends

Mynn xx said...

What a fun bright card, Kendra! LOVE the patterns and enamel dots on this CAS creation! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Scrapper69 said...

Fab Design! Love it!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

applejack cards by sue said...

So vibrant and a lovely idea with those shapes. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafty Girls Creations. Sue DT