Thursday, March 10, 2016

Birthday Shaker

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I'm so excited!  I was asked to join Frantic Stamper as a Guest Designer for a few months!!

I LOVE the new Stitched Hexagons and Hexagons In-Betweens dies!!
 I was so excited to get these two die sets!  

When I seen them, I knew what my first use was going to be with them!!  

I currently LOVE making shaker cards, so I thought they would create a super fun shaker card!!  

I used the to largest Stitched Hexagons die to cut the hexagon from my main card layer.  I then also used the largest die to cut a turquoise hexagon!  
 I then used the Hexagons In-Betweens set to cut a hexagon from my pattern paper!  

Here's a look at my card after I shook it up!! 
Super fun!!!

I must admit this is the first card I have created in my almost 10years of cardmaking that I have not used a stamp!!  My main focus was to share these new beautiful hexagon dies!!


Have a lovely day!






------------------------




1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Kendra! Cool Shape! Fab Shaker Card! Love it!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations