Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Favorite Vegetable with TSOL

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I have a fun card to share with you today using some awesome products from The Stamps of Life!!


Once again I am using the fun frenchfries2stamp!!
As well as the newly release patterns4frenchfries!!

This new set includes the pattern for the french fry box, which I used!  As well as the solid image for the french fries themselves!  Which I also used!

When I inked up the solid for the french fries I tried not inking up the stamp perfectly, so that I could get some variation in the french fries, I really like how it turned out!
I myself do occasionally LOVE french fries!!

Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here!!

Have a lovely day!!



-------------------------------------------------

TSOL Products Used
Stamps:  frenchfries2stamp, patterns4frenchfries    
Dies: Sizzix Kind Sentiments Step-Ups Card Die Set, Triple Circle Flip-Its   
 Ink: Lemonade, Blueberry, Sky, Mustard     
Paper: Blueberry    
Misc.: Midnight & White Twine, Midnight Grosgrain with White Dots, Blue Bow, Enamel Dots

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

LOL - LOVE that sentiment! So funny - Great card!


Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations