Friday, March 4, 2016

YNS March Preview Day

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's that time of the month at Your Next Stamp!!

It's Preview Day today!
Tomorrow is Release Day!!!!

I get so excited when I receive release packages from YNS!
Why....because every release Karen "knocks it out of the ballpark!!"

I'm always so amazed at the lovely stamps and fun dies!!

---------------------


I created an Easter package for my post today...
I used the adorable new Sprinkles Eggstra Awesome stamp set!!!

This set has so many adorable images!!  As well as some great sentiments!!

I decided to use the beautiful Easter basket image from the set!
It was so much fun to color!!

I recently got these fun spring colored candies and thought this would be the perfect project to use them for.
So I colored my image based on the candy colors!!

I thought the "Have a hippity hoppity good day!" would a good sentiment to use from the set, kind of as if the Easter Bunny left this sweet little package!!
I also stamped the tiny flower in the stamp set and added some rhinestone centers!!

---------------------

Be sure to check out the Your Next Stamp Blog to view all the other sneak peeks!!

And stop back tomorrow for more inspiration using the new stamp sets from YNS!!!

Have a lovely day!!

14 comments:

Doudou said...

Very sweet creations!!!

Mopheaded1 said...

Sweet treat! Beautiful basket! This set is on my wish list!

Kate said...

Such a fabulous bag topper - and just perfect with those candies you found!

Anita said...

This is so pretty Kendra and perfect with those yummy candies!

Enigma Artist said...

This is adoreable... have to put these on my wish list.

Trina P. said...

Great Easter bag topper.

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh my...this is just the sweetest! I love the soft, springy colors and the whole design is just beautiful!

Danielle Vincent said...

Awesome gift idea! This turned out so fun. I know I would love to receive it :o)

Jill Norwood said...

Wonderful!

LivArtNow said...

Such a fun way to use the stamp!! Lovely colors and I'm sure the recipient will Love the treat!! tfs, hugs and smiles, Linda

Indy's Designs said...

What a perfect Easter candy bag!

A Tad Bit Off said...

That is adorable!

Unknown said...

Such a cute idea!! Love your coloring!

Sue D said...

Very cute treat topper!